Don’t forget to get your Halloween Carmel apple and in case you’ve missed the note you can get them in to go containers or sliced for easier eating/sharing in you group.
In case you were wondering what the actors from Halloweentown were up to nowadays~
I was watching halloweentown and marnie’s mom is so against her being a witch and doing what she wants and then I was like hey what if this is really a movie with a really intense metaphor and this is all really about homosexuality and your mom not allowing you to be yourself but then in the end you fight off evil forces together and you get to ride that broomstick or maybe it’s just a children’s movie about Halloween who knows
Anonymous asked: Is there a blog like this, but for Disney World (at least mostly)? I adore this blog but I would like to see "my" Disney like this too! :)
Yes there is one! you can find a link to that blog on my sidebar
Disney California Adventure park pays homage to everyone’s favorite sea witch with an Ursula Cupcake. During your travels through the bakery, keep an eye out for a Vampire Mickey Bat Cookie. Don’t worry, this vampire can go into the sunlight.
Between magic shows, Madame Beauchance performs from a small stage in front of the Conjure a Villain tent. offering to tell the fortune of those waiting in line to meet the villains
A list of Special Food and drink items around the park this Halloween.
Menu items include:
- Blue cheese and onion marmalade burger – Hungry Bear
- Korean BBQ skewer – Bengal BBQ, but only on Halloween
- Buffalo chicken flatbread – Village Haus
- "Cobweb"-topped (Swiss cheese, grilled onions, and mushrooms) burger or grilled chicken sandwich – Taste Pilots Grill
- Turkey pot pie soup – Pacific Wharf Cafe
- Monsters U Burger – cheeseburger topped with burger sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and grilled onions, served with french fries covered in Parmesan ranch (blue) “ooze” – Tomorrowland Terrace
- Macaroni and cheese pizza – Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Pork tamales – Rancho del Zocalo
- Raspberry magnolia lemonade – Mint Julep Bar
- Mango habanero lime iced tea – Golden Horseshoe
- Tropical habanero punch – Royal Street Verandah
- Caramel apple smoothie – Schmoozies
- Apple pie funnel cake – Hungry Bear
- Pumpkin beignetes – Cafe Orleans and Mint Julep Bar
- Banana fritters – Royal Street Verandah
- Ice cream nachos – Golden Horseshoe
- Pumpkin twist – Cozy Cones and Maurice’s Treats
Apple Pie Funnel Cake from Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country, a tasty twist on an American classic.
235/365 films in 2013 - The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
Time to watch this! I suggest everyone do so
Interestingly, although he commits a crime and is arrested, and the police try to recapture him and send him back to prison when they discover he has escaped, they never succeed. Nobody has ever given this reason for this, except in the 1949 Disney movie, which shows him being framed for theft when he should be in jail for twenty-years
(Source: , via disneylandguru)